Rules for Admission
- Parents/Guardians are requested to fill the Admission Form accurately.
- No subsequent changes for any reason will be permitted.
- A student who has attended a Recognized School will not be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the previous School.
- Admission will be granted as per guidelines in Education Code 2020.
- The School reserves the right to increase fees at any time during academic year.
- School dues must be cleared before appearing in the Final Examination
- Fee is collected through online mode through eps.eshiksa.net portal.
- Fee will be taken quarterly in April, July, October and January and 10th of these months be considered the last date for fee deposition. Failing which a late fee @ Rs.5/- per day will be levied.
- Non payment of School dues for more than two months shall necessitate removal of the pupil from roll and the students may be re-admitted on the payment of re-admission fee.
Rules Governing Withdrawal of Pupil from the School
- One calendar month’s notice “in writing” is required from the Parent/Guardian before withdrawing a child from School. Verbal messages are not acceptable. In case, no written notice is received, then one month’s fee in lieu will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
- School Leaving Certificate will not be issued until all School dues have been settled